Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clearwater Beach Florida!



Thank you Mom and Dad for everything you did to make this trip possible!! Clearwater will forever be the best vacation spot in the world for us. I don't know if we will ever top it!




Flashback picture! Who would have thought just a short time later that MY two little girls would be hugging Chip and Dale! SISTERS!!!








My favorite thing at the Animal Kingdom... Nemo the musical. Hailey and Kate loved it too! I highly recommend it for anyone!





I don't know where Hailey got the energy because it was so blasted hot but she was dancing everywhere!!! I will download video footage later...


My Mom told me Hailey had a very philosophical moment looking at the Tigers at the Animal Kingdom. Hailey said, "Tigers are all the same, but we're not..we're different."

Grandpa's little sidekick!










The best part of Disneyworld for me...eating at Cinderella's castle!!! Annie, my mom, Hailey and I all had a great experience eating delicious food and meeting all of the princesses. This is Hailey making her grand entrance into the castle!
































The olympics had a huge affect on Hailey. After watching the gymnastics she grabbed her own balance beam...
Kate joined in....
And then Logan...






























Going to Caladesi Island!
We saw a dolphin!











Playin' frisbee!



















10 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Okay, they were dang cute. I love that picture of Hailey with the red or orange hat. It looks like so much fun. You need to frame some of those pictures for your wall they are so cute. Can't wait for you guys to get here. Good job on the blog

Arlene Heiner said...

Okay they were dang cute pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I loved the picture of Hailey in that pose with the red or orange hat. You'll have to frame some of those pictures to hang on your wall. Good job on the blogging. Can't wait until you get here. Love ya

The Greenwoods said...

loks like you had a blast!! Your lil Hailey is to cute!!! I love how girly she is :) Next time your in town for sure call us

Kasi said...

Melanie, I couldn't help but crack up at Hailey's adorable poses! She is quite the little model!

Jess said...

you finally got them up there. it looks like you guys had so much fun! you seriously are the most photogenic person ever...beautiful! those make me want to go to disney soooo bad!

Robert and Lindsay said...

Heiners! That looked like the funnest trip! your girls are getting so big! john.. you are going to have a job keeping the boys away.. that family picture by the beach is AMAZING!!

Lisa said...

What a fun trip! Your pictures are great! I love the flash back Chip and Dale pictures. What a fun age to be able to see all the princesses. I'm so glad you had such a great trip!

thedeanfamily said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer. But, I just have to say that I have never seen two more photogenic kids! Can't imagine where they get that from? :)

Ang said...

LOVE the family pictures of all of you on the beach. Beautiful!

Jane said...

I looked on your blog and saw that you guys were
picking STRAWBERRIES! MY MOMS PREGNANT!
On my blog it says that!WHO YEH YOU ARE COMING
TO UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love jane.