Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!!






I can't believe my little baby is two!!! I love this little girl. At her two year appointment she weighs in at 26 pounds (73rd percentile in her weight and height).

Her favorite things at Age 2:

Her binky, her binky and yes.....her binky

Anything princess!! Playing dress-up (she calls them "pretty")

SHOES! Especially dress-up shoes!

Food. She will eat almost anything

Her sister Hailey, they are two peas in a pod. If Hailey does something, Kate wants to do it. I love how they are both so girly!

Being outside, and riding in the pink car with Hailey

I love you baby girl!













Our friend Roxanne took us to McDonald's for Kate's birthday. Thank you! We had so much fun.

Kate and Hailey were spoiled by our good friends Todd and Roxanne. They gave Kate a cute little baby that giggles when you squeeze it and a tiara and jewelry. They gave Hailey a tiara and jewelry too so she wouldn't feel left out of course. Thank you for making Kate's birthday a special one!!!

7 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Hi Mel, I'm home now so I'm starting back looking at blogs and maybe I'll work on my own blog and update it. I hope Kate had a great birthday. It was fun celebrating it with her in Utah. They are growing up so fast. I love you guys a ton.

Logan and Lisa said...

Kate is such a doll! It looks like she had such a fun birthday. I love the cupcakes idea and her cute shirt she had on. Miss you guys.

Kasi said...

oh my gosh, those little cupcakes are so stinkin' cute!!!

Sharp family said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day! And nothing makes a 2 year old more happy then McDonalds! We love you Kate!

Arlene Heiner said...

I forgot to tell you, the cupcakes look so good.

Michelle and James said...

They are so cute. Im sure you get that all the time but they are just so cute. I can't believe how big they are. They grow up so fast. Happy Birthday Kate!! Good job on the cupcakes Mel they look so yummy!

Ang said...

You guys are such good friends/neighbors. Wow, John is a painter. How cool is that?! Can you believe our girls are 2?