Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Cutest Graduate Ever



 I can't believe my baby has already graduated preschool. Where does the time go? No matter where we move I don't think we will ever forget our little Christ Lutheran preschool experience. Yes, we are moving. Where? I have no idea, but I know as long as I'm with my family it doesn't matter.  
 I love you Hailey!
The cutest part of the entire graduation....Hailey and Ben holding hands walking out the door.








Yes, I am a nerd. That is me in braces. LONG story.


5 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

Your girls are so dang cute! Great pictures

Alicia said...

Well, if you don't know WHERE you are moving, do you know WHEN? Job change? Just need more space? I'm totally being nosy...you don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to.

Mason Manor said...

Hey Mel! Your girls are so cute! I was thinking about you the other day. You're moving? Move to Seattle :) My little Hannah starts preschool this fall and I'm already feeling sad about it. I just want her to be little forever.

Rachel said...

So cute, I know...I can't believe our girls are both done with preschool already (Lucy finishes up next week). Those Presbyterians really run a great preschool, huh? You already looked young, and now with braces you look like a teen mother. :)

Jess said...

oh my gosh mel i totally forgot you were getting braces but....i love them! you look as beautiful as ever! preschool graduation? kids grow up too fast!