Monday, May 23, 2011

Preschool Graduate


All I can say is.....too cute! She has another year of preschool after this, so I wasn't overly sentimental. Kate's singing part was the white song and I know it well so I might as well write it down for memory's sake...
W-H-I-T-E that spells white sing with me,
Milk is white and so is glue
Ghosts are white and they say blue
W-H-I-T-E that spells white sing with me
The clouds above and the snow below,
Santa's beard, ho, ho, ho.

Mrs. Gourley, her teacher, also wrote this on Kate's report card and I just have to share,
"Kate is doing really well in class. She loves to dance and sing. She has a great imagination. She always tries to make her art projects look the best and she does a great job. She has lots of friends in class. She loves fun music time because she can dance around and sing to her hearts content. She is a great entertainer."

Love you Kate!











3 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

I loved being there. She is a great entertainer and I love her

Denise Rigby said...

Oh that was so cute! Katie looks so grown up. I sure wish I could have been there. Love, MOM

Beverly said...

You are such a cute mother, Melanie. This is a special time of life for you with your three beautiful little girls. Tell Katie congratulations on her graduation. She is really going places now!!