Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Grade


  Dear Hailey,

        I love you. I loved you from the moment they laid you in my arms at the hospital. I love how kind and loving you are, and have always been. You are always thinking of others. I love your smile. I love how excited you get when I agree to a large snow cone. I love how you will always smile and pose for the camera. I love how you modeled your new school clothes for me like you were walking the catwalk in pure diva fashion. I love how happy you always are. Hailey I love you! I'm going to copy my friend Aibeleen (The Help) and give you these words of advice every day......You are kind, you are smart and you are important. I love you baby girl!

Love,

Mom








6 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

Oh that is so sweet. I loved your post and the words you wrote. Hailey is just beautiful in her new school clothes. That picture with the bus in the reflection is so good! The day Hailey left for school, I ran into your 2nd grade teacher, Mrs Jex! I told her that your little girl Hailey just started lst grade..Mrs Jex couldn't believe it. Where did the time go? Love you all..PLease remember that sweet advice as well..You are kind, you are smart and you are important!! Love MOM

Emily Rigby said...

Mel, Love all the pictures, Heiley is so beautiful inside and out. Love all my nieces and my sister’s. That advice from the help, love it too! :)

Charlotte said...

She's so beautiful (as our her little sisters)! We miss you bunches. Elena still asks when we are going to visit her friend Haileyheiner. :)

Edwards Family said...

She is way toooo CUTE! I love her adorable outfits!!! Oh man, I need a girl! I miss you guys!

Arlene Heiner said...

What beautiful pictures. It's the first time I've looked at Blogs for awhile and what a treat to find all these beautiful pictures

Lisa said...

Hailey looked so cute in her school clothes. I also loved the video you sent to me of Hailey modeling all her new clothes. It made me smile. Love you guys.