Saturday, September 29, 2007

Piano Recital



It is official, I have now hosted my first piano recital. It was so much fun and the kids played so well! Teaching piano has been such a good experience (not only for the extra spending money) but because I get to teach kids how to develop a talent! I am definitely not a professional concert pianist, but hopefully I can teach these students until they can out play me!


I am not a crafty person by nature so my invitations were simple (the ribbon is from Costco).

My programs were again....simple.

My cute little students!









3 comments:

Sharp family said...

I am so proud! Way to go. Those students are so cute and I hope they realize how lucky they are! I would kill to have you here to teach my kids! Recitals are a big deal! It looks like it went well good job!

Emily said...

I am very impressed! I have thought of teaching piano lessons too. Do you teach out of your home & do you teach a certain method?

Arlene Heiner said...

Mel
I am so proud of you. I just wish I could have been there. You are a doll. Love and miss you.