Monday, January 14, 2008

A Jolly Get Together

I know this post is super late, but I have to include all of my Christmas pictures after I found out about BLURP. It is basically a website that allows you to download your blog posts at the click of a button, make any necessary changes, and when you are ready BLURP prints out your blog posts into a hard bound book!!! (SWEET!!!) I am more than ecstatic seeing as how I am not a great scrapbooker, and I have spent a large amount of my time blogging. I guess posting my pictures individually instead of in a slideshow, although time consuming, paid off! (Now when you see a nauseating amount of pictures, you will know my two-fold mission: to update family and friends and scrapbook the cheater way.) For those of you interested, the website is:
On to my post...Before Christmas we had a fun little gift exchange with the Mendenhall Family. As always we had a blast




2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that is so awesome about the blurp thing. I have been wondering if that is possible as well. Thanks for the info!

Arlene Heiner said...

What a great Christmas holiday we all had. Pictures are the greatest way to remember. Thanks for sharing. Love ya all