Monday, January 21, 2008

A Simple, but fun Birthday Party

Once again, Hailey was spoiled with presents from everyone (thank you) and she had a blast opening them. We decided to wait until next year for a friend party simply because mom is let's just say it...lazy. We had the Mendenhall fam over for cake and ice cream and Hailey absolutely loved it!








My cake decorating skills. A chocolate cake with strawberry frosting and Hailey's polly pocket princesses as the cake toppers. Hmmm.. Next year maybe Jason could help me?


Hailey and Kate loving the new princess shoes for her birthday! Kate put them on herself!


4 comments:

Jess said...

what a fun birthday party!! good job on the cake mel! i love how kate and hailey love shoes...it's one of the best addictions! haha. so cute!!

Rachel said...

That's what I always do for cakes too. Only next time get some sprinkles. My kids could care less what the cake looks like if there are sprinkles. These pictures are so cute! Rachel

Logan and Lisa said...

Mel the cake looked awesome! I wish I could have been there to wish Hailey a happy birthday.

Arlene Heiner said...

Hailey,

It looks like you had a great party. I hope I can be there for your next party.

Love, Grandpa