Thursday, September 11, 2008


Ok, I just have to give a shout out to one of my favorite places....Costco! I have fond memories of Costco with my cousin and longtime friend Andrea and her sweet little daughter Abby. Who doesn't love the free samples, the awesome produce and of course the polish hot dog dripping with relish and a soda for $1.50!
My Costco experience will forever be dimmed now because you moved Ang! It was so fun to shop around, chase after screaming kids and then eat lunch together (which we were never that hungry for because we filled up on samples). In short, we miss you Ang and Abby!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Oh man... you make me want to shed a tear or two. Those were fun days we had together Mel. I still love Costco, but loneliness and guilt fill my soul when I eat that hot dog by myself these days. Thanks for the memories, Friend. I'll always treasure them.
Ang

Jess said...

oh my gosh i need one close to my house...like around the block would be nice, i would be there everyday! oh and i will for sure be watching out for you on oprah!

Kasi said...

you know I love Costco!! WE eat dinner there way more often than we should!

Heather and Aaron said...

Gotta LOVE Costco! It's opening here in Pocatello on Oct. 23rd! However: one bad thing. . .I can't go in there without spending at least $500 (and having Heather mad at me for spending too much)! Bummer! We're going to have to budget better!

Arlene Heiner said...

Great Costco pictures. I love the everyday pictures. Costco is like the church, no matter were you are when you go to a costco you feel at home. Everything looks the same no matter what state you are in. I love to hear other people who like the hot dogs. I'm almost embarrassed to tell people I love a good Costco hot dog. I usually will buy it and sneak it out the door on my cart under food and then enjoy every bit as I sit in my car by my self. They are great.