Monday, April 6, 2009

I know....It's been a While

 Well, life has been pretty crazy around the Heiner home. I've been seriously sick for what seems like an eternity......yes, I'm PREGNANT with baby #3! I am still sick!!!!! It has been a struggle amidst the constant nausea to keep a constant update on my blog (sorry dad). 



 Thank heavens to my sweet mom for coming out to visit and take care of me AND the kids while I've been sick.  I had a miscarriage scare around 11 weeks which landed us in the emergency room and thanks to my mom we had someone to watch the kids during the drama! Although I was sicker than a DOG my mom of course cooked, cleaned and played with kids. I don't know what I would have done without her!!! Thank you Dad, Annie and Emily for sharing her with us for two whole weeks!


 Banana cream pie to name just one of Nana's specialties!

 My mom had to get a picture of the girls with their beloved Ranch dressing, a MUST HAVE in the Heiner home.
 Hailey and Nana played princesses while I slept. Nana fixed Hailey's hair and even put a little bit of make up on her. Hailey was in heaven of course!









 Thank you Nana for the awesome scooter and toys from our fun second hand store in Brownsburg! 


 We went to Lafayette to our favorite indoor waterpark/hotel. 








 Nana's cinnamon rolls.....amazing!!!



 Hailey loved the new dress Nana bought her. Can you tell?

8 comments:

Gage said...

it has been forever...that means your feeling better :):) cute pics. Call so we can hang out...

Myklind said...

Mel, I am so sorry you have been so sick! Yay for being pregnant though. Were you this sick with the girls?? Thank goodness for moms huh!? Well I hope you get feeling better. The girls are so cute!

The Dunns said...

Mel Congrats!!! Thanks for posting an update! I am so excited for you and baby #3! I feel so bad you have been so sick. It is crazy what hormones can do to you. Hang in there! You are a great mom! That is so nice of your mom to come spend 2 weeks with you. I hope you take it easy and start feeling better. You have two beautiful girls I am excited for you and John.
Love-carly

Alicia said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm sorry you are being SICK! We hope all continues to go well for you.

Arlene Heiner said...

I hope you are feeling better. I loved the pictures

. said...

congratulations on baby #3. when is your due date? i hope you get feeling better soon. my two pregnancies were so different. i was a lot sicker with Jane

Mason Manor said...

Mel congrats! I'm so excited for you!! I'm sorry that you are so sick...i've been there and it's awful! Hang in there! Love all the pics. Keep the updates coming when you can!

Camille said...

You have the sweetest, funnest mom! I have always admired that about her, that she takes lots of time and is so patient to make everyone feel loved and cozy! And your girls are just growing more darling every day! And Congratulations on number 3!