Friday, November 6, 2009


The Happiest Place




We weren't planning on spending Halloween at Disneyworld, but thanks to an awesome husband and cheap plane tickets we were able to spend time with John on his business trip to Florida.
Amidst the chaos of losing the diamond out of my wedding ring (sob), Kate peeing on the airport floor and getting a flat tire, we had an absolute blast!!
I didn't want to miss a minute at Disneyworld or Epcot and thanks to a perfect baby sling (thank you Kasi) I nursed while we stood in line for rides (don't worry I was fully covered). Lilly was a perfect baby and we had so much fun!
Just a side note, for those of you who have not had your wedding ring adjusted or inspected by a jeweler lately do it!!!! I don't want anyone losing their diamond!




















































































Thank you Gio and Jess!!!!



This is Kate's airport gift shop outfit after her peeing incident (we made her wait just a bit too long). Gotta love the size 8 pink slippers.  It cracked me up when instead of crying she simply said, "I peed like a dog."


11 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so sorry about your ring! I'm always afraid of loosing mine! I'm gonna go get it checked :)

The Sullengers said...

Wow..I can't believe you went with such a little one but I bet your older girls and you guys had a blast! I love that place and want to go soon! I'm so sorry about your wedding ring - that is horrible!!! I try and get mine looked at when we go to Idaho on vacation but you never know!

Heathelyn said...

I can't believe how much Lily looks like your other girls. It's so cute. I love the "I peed like a dog" comment!! And that really sucks about your diamond!

Charlotte said...

What fun!! So cute! We do need to hang out. I'll call you this week. :)

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I bet your girls loved the princess thing. My girls are drowling just looking at the pictures! I'm so sorry about your ring. It makes my stomach sink just thinking about it.

Jess said...

wow, that just made me crave disney really bad...i might just have to go! i'm so glad we got to have you guys down here, we miss you already and want you to come back!! it was soooo much fun!

Rebecca said...

So much fun...we just bought tickets to go in feb. It looks like you had a great time. I just love the excitment that is errupting from your girls. miss you too!!!

Kate and Cole said...

how fun! So sorry about your ring! I saw your Mom and Lisa and they told me all about it. That really really bites. Your baby is so dang sweet!

Anonymous said...

You sure had an exciting week as a family. I'm so glad the girls got to see the Princesses again. These years while your girls are small are so wonderful with lots of craziness in between! Sweet Kate and her "new pink airport slippers!' It's all about the journey right? love mom

Aubrielle said...

I didn't even realized that you had been gone! Wow, I am so sorry. Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Sorry about your ring! I think I would have been too devastated to be able to enjoy myself.

Beverly said...

Oh, Melanie, your girls are so precious and you got to take them to the best place on earth to see real live princesses. These are precious times that only last a few short years--so glad you are enjoying them now.