Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Miss You Already




This past week was awesome.
I never like it when John goes out of town (especially when it is for ten days), but this time he flew out my sister-in-law Rebecca and her daughter and my sweet niece Addie.
Oh happy day!
I can't even begin to explain how much fun we had.
Of course we enjoyed ZooBoo, making suckers, spiders and painting fingernails, but I think Becca would agree we had a blast decorating my house!!!
I have always loved the way Becca decorates her own home, so I had her help me add simple accessories to mine! We used most of what I already had and T.J. Maxx Home Goods and Goodwill took care of the rest.
I feel like I've been on extreme home makeover from simply rearranging furniture and adding a few pillows and window coverings!!!
I'm sure you are sleep deprived Bec after four straight nights of working until four in the morning and living on wheat toast, but man did we have fun!!! I'm also sure you never want to hang another curtain rod again in your life but I hope you know how much I appreciate it. I know you don't believe me but you are truly a talented decorator. Thank you Addie for playing with the girls and for  being our biggest helper!
In short, thanks for everything, we love you, we miss you.



Becca, Addie and Hailey




















Here are just a few pictures of things we worked on. I love my new frame wall!!


Check out my new plate wall to the left (we found most of the plates at Goodwill)

We brought in the dresser from out in the garage. I put toys in it now. 









8 comments:

Gage said...

so cute. i need her to come help me

Heathelyn said...

Wow. I hardly recognize your house. It looks great!

Kasi said...

It looks so good! I love it!

Denise Rigby said...

What a fun project! I love how everything looks. Way to go Becca. You know I have a few areas that need a makeover too. Seriously, I am so grateful Becca and Addie came out for a visit while John was gone. How fun for everyone! I love the Zoo pictures too. Hailey feeding the giraffe is so cute. Love, mom

The Sullengers said...

I have a hard time imagining that you need help with decorating! But it looks fabulous! I love all the pillows - I plan on buying a sewing machine this year and pillows are the first things I'm going to make!

Sharp family said...

thanks for letting me and my mom stay at your house it was so much fun....... you are the best ant ever!!!!!!!!! tell haliey and kate hello for me



love adeline joy sharp


I love you guys

The Dunns said...

How fun to have your sister in law Becca come and help you and keep you company while John was away. I love what you guys did to decorate. I feel like I am the worst decorator and I wish so bad she could come help me out! The plate wall and frame wall are darling! I need to know too where you got your cute infant car seat cover? I want something similar for ours! Anyways hope you are surviving with three and Happy Halloween tomorrow!

Sharp family said...

Hey girl.....hope you are dong good. I had so much fun ! You guys are so great and thanks again for a FABULOUS time.