Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Birthday Girl

Here is my birthday girl through the years.


One Year Old


Two Years Old



Three Years Old


Four Years Old


Five Years Old!!!!




It was so much fun going to Hailey's preschool with Kate and Lilly.




Hailey took care of her little sister...











...and even let her wear her special birthday hat


...and let her take part in singing time!





Thank you for the awesome Colts/Birthday party Amy!!!











Jason and Amy you spoiled Hailey rotten! Thank you, she loves ALL of her gifts.














Cute Ethan and Hailey






AND of course Happy Anniversary to the Best Husband and Daddy in the Entire World!!!
I LOVE YOU JOHN!










Hailey and baby Kate



4 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Wow Mel! I can't believe you have a 5 year old! :) My Hannah turns 3 next week and I can't believe how time fly's by. Anyway-- great pictures

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Hailey is darling, along with the rest of your girls! Number four is the lucky number for boys!?!

Alicia said...

Can I just say again how cute your kids are? I mean, it isn't surprising with you and John as the parents but WOW they are cute! We miss you guys!

Denise Rigby said...

The years are just flying by! Happy Birthday Hailey. Melanie I love your blog. Thanks for keeping us up to date with all the fun things that are going on back there. Happy Anniversary to you and John. You two are "livin the dream" for sure.