Thursday, April 1, 2010

Feeding Time


Hailey has really started to bond with Lilly. She constantly wants to hold her, feed her or make her laugh. She is my "little mommy".  I'm beginning to see glimpses of Aunt Annie and her cousin Addie. Too cute.


Kate wanted in on the fun too!







Can you tell this girl is a poser? Definitely NOT camera shy. Kate on the other hand avoids pictures on all occasions, even when bribed. 



We put curlers in Hailey's hair overnight. She was so excited to take them out!

4 comments:

Aubrielle said...

Too, too cute! Your girls are beautiful and sweet.

Edwards Family said...

You have the cutest girls!!! That is so funny about the Hailey and the bunny.

Arlene Heiner said...

Oh my, I haven't looked at Blogs for a while. What great pictures. I could just hug and kiss each one of them. Love the dog in on the bed. Oh, and how adorable of Hailey to feed Lilly, and how I love that little Kate. Miss you guys and love ya tons tons tons.

Kate and Cole said...

So cute! I love the dressing up doggy pics. I remember doing the same thing! Hailey is just like you. Kate seems very mischevious :) and your baby Lily is so dang cute. She looks like a doll. I love her little cheeks.