Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Late, late, Halloween Post


Even though we were all infected with strept,(minus Kate and Lilly) we still had a fun Halloween. It has been so fun living with John and Arlene. I couldn't ask for better in-laws. We close on our house on the 29th. We will be official American Fork, Utah residents!! Can I get a woot, woot!





 While Hailey lay sick with strept, Kate wanted to make the first snowman of the season. This little girl loves being outside!


Of course I couldn't get her to come inside. She insisted on, "watching the snowman until it melts."





 I had to laugh when through the entire program Kate kept yelling, "Mom, mom!!!....I want a witch dress like this!!" (as she pointed to the girl next to her)


 Lilly eating Kate's Halloween cookie!

4 comments:

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

We are in Provo! You need to let me know after you settle in your house and we have to get together!

Rachel said...

Cute pics! And really, it's been less than a month so it's not "LATE LATE" Goodness. Lily is so cute, I can really see both you and John in her.

Harper said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love their Halloween costumes!

Denise Rigby said...

It is so fun to look at your blog and see my sweet grand-daughters! I love them so much. Looks like they had a great Halloween. I can just see Kate doing that through the program...I am still smiling! So darn cute!