Sunday, October 31, 2010

Miss You 


   After four years in Indiana, I have to admit I already miss it. I never thought I would say that, but I do. I have realized it is because of the amazing people I was privileged to know and become friends with. They were my family when I had none. To each of you thank you. Thank you for the millions of times you watched my kids, or made me dinner, or went to a late night movie with me, or just talked on the phone. I will miss each of you more than you know.
Some of my friends from the good old Brownsburg ward  had a fun last hurrah for me at Chili's before I left. (we missed those who couldn't be there...yes that means you Kasi, Aubrey, Tracey,Kim Flora, Roberta).  Short and sweet, I miss you all. To all my Indiana peeps I love you!























2 comments:

Ang said...

Sweet post Mel. It was fun to see pictures of a few gals I once knew. Wish we could have lived close to each other longer. I'm excited you're in Utah now! But we still won't be as close as we once were in Indiana. Hope your transition is going well. Call me when you get a chance. Loves!

Heathelyn said...

I love all the pics! We miss you too. Is UT wonderful?