Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Trunk or Treat




After being sick for too long (flu, cold and ear infection for me, flu for Hailey and ear infection for Kate) we are finally blogging again. (sorry to let you down Jess!) Other than my ear infection and the persistent fever Hailey had, Halloween was fun. We did the traditional trunk or treat at the church parking lot and a chili cook off.



I hope my friends don't mind, but I had to post these cute pics of all of them!




NEWS FLASH!! (I should say that it is old news...Kate started walking at 11 months and is running all over the place!!






Thanks to our friends for letting us tag along and trick or treat while John grabbed my prescription!

6 comments:

Chantri said...

I am sorry to hear you guys have been sick. It sounds like our family...its just one thing after another. Logan starts it every time though...toddlers get into all kinds of germs! We all currently have colds, this will make two for Boston- sad cuz she's only 2 1/2 months old! It makes me so crazy sad & depressed worring about my kids when they are sick.
Your halloween looked like tons of fun and your girls looked adorable.

Brad Anderson said...

Too cute!

Gage said...

Your friends are so freakin' cute (especially the girl with the dinosaur and the chicken...)

Jess said...

was john doin the little booty shakin dance that he taught hailey or was he trying to get out of the picture?

Mason Manor said...

Mel I'm so sorry you have all been sick. Our little family had the yuckiest flu (of course all at the same time). It makes me so grateful for good health. The pictures are all so cute. Looks like you had a nice Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are feeling better. I love all the new pictures. I miss you all so much. We are still here in Costa Rica. We are having so much fun. I got to attend a small branch here that was about 45 minutes away. I visited young womens and Sister Dalton (1st Co. General YW Presidency was also visiting that day. An experience that I will never forget. Love you,
Mom Rigby