Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Couple of Funny Moments....

#1
The other day Hailey brought John his cell phone into the bathroom which by the way is a blackberry....sometimes I forget where the talk button is! Anyway, she handed the phone to her daddy and said, "Somebody called. I got it for you." John thanked her and didn't think anything of it at the time.
Well, later that day he got a phone call from a guy from the CORPORATE OFFICE AT BREG NO LESS! The man said a little girl answered the phone when he had called earlier and the conversation went something like this....
Corporate Guy: "Hi, is your daddy there?"
Hailey: "No, he's going potty."


#2
Today during lunch we set the table and sat down to eat dinner. Hailey looked around at the empty chairs and said, "Mommy, we need more kids and babies at this table." John and I said, "Oh, we do?" It seemed as if Hailey wanted to be taken seriously so she continued to yell, "Mom, we need more kids at this table....like baby Kate!"

7 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

So does that mean baby #3 is soon to come??? :-) that is hilarious!

Jason and Amy said...

You can borrow ours anytime you like..Since baby #3 and big macs aren't in the "plan" for awhile :-)

Edwards Family said...

Mel, thanks for the laughs, hailey is hilarious!

Jess said...

haha that is so funny! hailey is too cute.

. said...

I'm glad you remember me. Maybe at some point you, Carly, and I can get together if you guys visit at the same time I guess.
-Brooke

The Dunns said...

Mel-

Hey, I miss you guys, and love checking your blog for updates. Hailey seems so grown up; those are some funny little moments. Oh and by the way you do have some pretty awesome neighbors. I can't believe they bought you guys a table. I need some neighbors like you have. Mel I got your comment on my blog and my address is 3120 W. Circle PL., Spokane, WA 99205. You really don't need to send anything though. It is fun having two girls and ya it is awesome we both two girls. Life is good.
Love ya,
Carly

Emily Rigby said...

Mel, that is so funny and hilarious!! Hailey make me laugh, I love her and kate to peaces!!I really miss you guys so much can't wait to see you in may! I am so happy that we have blogs!! love ya lots your sister em:)

P.s I would love to come and be a nanny for your to sweet little ones!! just tell me when and i will be on the next 3 planes like hailey saids!!