Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preschool Pictures


I wish my scanner worked better, the pictures look fuzzy!!! I still remember the day this picture was taken because we had just arrived home from our trip to Utah the night before (2:00 am). We were late to preschool and when I walked in the photographer had already taken the class picture. Hailey's teachers and the photographer were super nice and got all the kids together AGAIN just so Hailey could be in the picture! During this whole process there was a little girl throwing up in a garbage can (top left, bright blue shirt).

Hailey loves this horse picture. She says she looks like Mary Poppins!

10 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

Oh Mel she looks so adorable in them! What a cute outfit.

The Greenwoods said...

SO CUTE!!! LOVE LOVE HER LITTLE OUFIT

Arlene Heiner said...

She's much cuter than Mary Poppins. She looks so grown up I can't believe it. Great pictures. Love Ya

Camille said...

Melanie! Your girls are so cute! And...I could love that little dog! Holland even more though! Glad we still have some family in Indy! Hopefully we will get to see you over the holidays!

Harper said...

What an adorable picture! :)

I saw your mom the other day. She told me that you and Megan Porter went to Oprah! How fun!

Philip and Melissa said...

I love that she thinks she's marry poppins...so cute!

Michelle and James said...

She is so stinkin cute! I hope James and I have kids that cute. Tell her Mary Poppins is the coolest girl around! I love Mary Poppins. Wow preschool that is so crazy. They grow up so fast.

Kate and Cole said...

Mel,
your girls are so dang cute! I can't beleive how much Hailey looks like you! That is too bad you aren't coming for Christmas. You and I and Lex should get together next time you come home. I'm glad I can spy on you whenever I want now! You have a cute family.

Kate and Cole said...

Mel, this is the third time I've tried to leave a comment. The first time my computer shut down for some reason. The second time, I don't now wheat happened! So here goes #3!!! Your kids are adorable. Hailey looks just like you. I'm glad I can check out your blog now! I'm going to add you to my friends if that's ok!
love kate

Kate and Cole said...

Ok, duh. I'm an idiot. I just read the top where it says comment will be visible after owner approval. SORRY!! i'm new at this!