Friday, December 19, 2008

Rigby Family Visit


 Thank you Dad, Mom and Annie for coming to visit us! We loved having you here although it was so cold we couldn't do much! We still found things to do of course....baking sugar cookies, going to the movies, crafts, swinging, and opening Nana and Grandpa's presents early! Thank you for everything, we love you!!! We miss our sweet Emily already! Thank you Emily for all of your help over the past couple months. We love you!


 
 
























Church Christmas Party

 Hailey and Kate loved Santa! Kate even jumped back on Santa's lap after everyone had a turn and got another picture!

Hailey's Preschool Christmas Party

 It was fun to see Hailey interact with her friends at preschool. We ate cookies and the kids exchanged gifts. So fun!  Hailey always talks about a little boy named Miguel. When I came to her party he was sitting right next to her.
 Then they let me take a picture......
 And then Miguel did this while they were singing their Christmas song! AHHH! Hailey's teacher said that Miguel is a ladies man to say the least.



7 comments:

Mason Manor said...

That is so nice that your family got to visit. I love the holidays--it's always so nice to see family :) It looks like you had better watch out for that Miguel--how old is that boy? You mean I have to start watching out for boys when Hannah is only in kindergarten?! Oh my! I don't know that I can handle that.

Edwards Family said...

How fun that your family came out! What happened to your puppy? She's so big now! Mel, you look beautiful as always! We got your Christmas card, it is so cute, thanks for sending it! We'll hopefully send out some type of baby announcement (I'm planning on it), since I'm only days away from having this baby. Ahhh! So much excitement and anticipation! Hope you have a great Christmas! Oh, and as a reminder when you get the chance I'd love those pics from a year ago(our first trip to see you in Indiana). I would like them for a book I'm trying to make for John for Christmas, although it might end up being a Valentines gift at this rate! Don't stress out about it because it is crazy this time of year.

Tiffany said...

How fun for your family to come! Are you coming to UT or ID for Christmas? Your girls are adorable and I absolutely LOVE the picture of Kate's face opening her present...priceless! You look gorgeous as ever!

Arlene Heiner said...

What great pictures. Kate looks so much older to me than when she was here two months ago. Wow they grow fast. I bet you had so much fun with your family.

Kate and Cole said...

Mel, what cute cute pictures! It looks like you had a fun visit with your family. That picture with Hailey and the little boy are so cute. It's funny because Ryker has his first crush with a little girl named Logan in his gymnastics class. They hold hands. It's so dang cute. Kate sure is cute! must be the name....Hailey is adorable too. She looks so much like you. I'm so glad I get to see pictures of you family. I saw your mom and Lisa on black friday in the mall. It was good to see them! I guess I should just write you an email! sorry so long!

Logan and Lisa said...

Mel,

It looked like you guys had such a fun time. I'm glad you all got to have Christmas together, I just wish you guys were coming here to spend Christmas with us. I thought the picture with the little girls dancing and bending back with their leg in the air- so cute.(: That is so funny too about that little boy in Hailey's class having a crush on her.

Brad and Ann said...

Merry Christmas to you and the fam! I miss you at Christmas time. Give your babies a big kiss for me, okay? So I read a book on the drive up to Canada that you have to read. Now! I need my "old same", my laotong to read this book. It was painful and ugly and beautiful, and I learned so much from it. Will you please read it? Canada is so beautiful right now but I suppose that we will need to return to Idaho at some point. I am so glad that your family came out to visit! Write me, and tell me what your Chistmas day was like.