Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hailey's Dance Recital and Christmas Morning

 Can you see Hailey? (Fourth one to the right, not including the nutcracker)
 It was so fun watching Hailey dance to "Here Comes Santa Claus". She did such a good job! I will post video footage later. 




Christmas Dresses!

We gave the girls a bubbly grape drink that we call their "princess drink"



Waiting at the top of the stairs to see Christmas presents
Christmas morning

My favorite gift from my sweet husband. Yes, I am obsessed with Twilight.

5 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

Oh I wish I could have been to Hailey's dance recital- I can just tell she is going to be an amazing dancer like her mother. I love how in each picture she is posing away in her dance outfit- what a cutie. It looked like the girls had a great Christmas. Hope I did good with sizes and colors for John on what to get you. Love you guys!

Arlene Heiner said...

What great great pictures. Hailey can really pose--so cute. I love Kate's hair in pig tails--so cute. I miss them tons

Jess said...

oh my gosh how fun!! they are getting so big! aw hailey looks so excited in that picture! We are pretty mad you guys keep lying to us saying you are coming down!! boooo.

Sharp family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful morning! I am so glad the girls loved the kitchen. We miss you very much during the holidays! Great job AGAIN on the purses and hats!!!

Kate and Cole said...

Mel,
I love love love those dresses. I saw those at the Gap and wanted it for Reese, but I didn't get one. I couldn't justify getting another Christmas dress when she already had one! So I went to the Gap the day after Christmas to see if they were dirt cheap. Nope they were completely sold out! I was so sad. Oh well, I'll just be jealous that you have one! Adorable pics! your girls are so dang cute.