Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ouch


John's absolute favorite thing (besides me of course)....
HUNTING.
To say that he loves it would be an understatement. 
Let's just say we watch the hunting channel most nights.
John is bound and determined to get me to shoot a poor innocent Bambi.
I am actually a little excited. 
Once I am done nursing, we are going on our first hunt together.
Ahhhh, to sit in a blind and wait for hours and eat candy bars.
This is John's new bow.
Looks like he needs to figure out how to use it.



5 comments:

Kasi said...

there is actually a hunting channel? lol

Arlene Heiner said...

Hey John I am kinda worried about that arm--does everyone else get bruises like that when start out. Is your arm getting better?

Denise Rigby said...

All I can say is ouch! And this is a fun sport? Get better, and I know Hailey and Kate know where the bandages are, so they will fix you right up.

Hanna said...

Is that actually a bruise?!?! Seriously that kills me!

There are so many things that I want to do with my husband once my kids get older and I have the kids a little older. (hunting, golfing, etc.) I bet you'll have fun. :)

Trevor and Tara Wilde said...

Had that one happen to me way too many times! But it is a fun battle wound!