Monday, February 15, 2010

Too Cute

I just love my little Hailey.
She prepared 22 valentine cards all by herself and loved every minute of it.
She even decorated a mailbox to put them in with "Hailey Kate" on one side and "Mom" on the other.
To say that she loves crafts and art would be an understatement. 
Hailey asked me tonight if we could cut out hearts and put them all over the house. 
I guess we have our work cut out for us tomorrow.
Love you baby girl.

   









I love this little girl!

Hailey hated her hair and told me every one at school was going to tease her!

Have I mentioned my awesome sister Lisa and her daughter Ella are visiting!!! Hooray!






5 comments:

Beverly said...

Your little girls are "too cute". Loved seeing your blog. It reminded me of long ago days when your dad and all of the little Rigby's would do our Valentines. You are in such a great time of life and seem to really be a wonderful mother. I know you learned from the best--your sweet mother.

Aubrielle said...

You guys are adorable. I loved V-day as a kid b/c we always got to come up with a really cool V-day box. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Denise said...

Isn't Valentines day one of the best holidays? All the love, hearts and of course sugar cookies.
Hailey, you are so sweet! Keep up the good work. I think a house full of hearts would be wondeful.

Hanna said...

How fun to have Lisa come visit! It is just awesome to have babies at the same time. :) Such cute girls (all of you!)

Arlene Heiner said...

Mel, I don't know how I missed these pictures. Oh how I love them. Hailey would get right along with Addie and Jane, they do crafts at grandmas house all the time. I just turn over my office to them while they are here, they shut the door and soon come out with all kinds of surprises. Kate is getting so big and so beautiful. I can't wait to see them. I am so happy you are having fun with Lisa