Friday, October 22, 2010


One Sweet Aunt


 Aunt Deb asked Kate what she wanted for her birthday, and this was the conversation....

Deb: "What would you like for your birthday."
Kate: "Go to all the stores and get me some cinderella shoes, and if you can't find them go to Disneyland and get them at Disneyland....they have them there, I saw them."

 I know that Deb already had a gift in mind if not already bought but sweet Aunt Deb went straight to the Disney store and bought Kate two pair of darling princess shoes! Deb told me she couldn't NOT go to the princess store after she talked to sweet Kate. You don't get any sweeter than that! Thank you Deb!

2 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

How sweet! Katie is so happy and Deborah is a wonderful Aunt. Deb and Katie look so much alike. I'm sure Katie is so happy to be getting a new home in Utah!

Sharp family said...

Deb is a keeper for sure!!!!! Love her! I have the three most amazing sisters!!!!! love you!