Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day Dad!
I love YOU!!


Always There For Your Daughter

Every day the whole year through,I feel grateful you are my father.
Some fathers don't have time for their kids,But for you I'm never a bother.
You always make the effort to listen and share;You're always there when you're needed.
It warms me to know how much you care,And with that knowledge my worries are defeated.
Dad, you are truly admired and adored,And as your daughter, I hope that you know,
These sentiments fill me each day of the year,And my love for you continues to grow.
Happy Fathers Day!
By Joanna Fuchs


Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,Or that I hadn't heard,

Life lessons that you taught to me,But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,And that we'd grow apart,


But Dad, I picked up everything,It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't beThe woman I am today;

You built a strong foundation No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,And I'm very glad I did;

So here's to you, dear father,From your forever grateful kid.

By Joanna Fuchs











Dad, I hope you know how much I love you. Happy Father's Day!




Grandpa, You're the One

Grandpa you're the very best;You're a lot of fun.
When I need someone to care,Grandpa you're the one.
You're always in a real good mood.I'm happy when you're with me;
I love you, and I always will,You're the best grandpa that could be!
By: Joanna Fuchs



Happy Father's Day, Grandpa Rigby and Grandpa Heiner!
Love, Hailey and Katelyn





Happy Father's Day Daddy!!
Walk along side me daddy

And hold my little hand.

I have so many things to learn
That I don't yet understand

Teach me things to keep me safe,
From dangers everyday

Show me how to do my best

At home, at school at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand to guide them as they grow

So walk along side me daddy

we have a long way to go.
Author Unkown









Hailey 5 months old






Kate 2 days old



No comments: