Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Little Curl





All day Hailey has had this one little curl in the middle of her head. (no I did not place it there). Hailey's cousin Addie was always telling us a little poem about a little girl with a little curl. Come to find out, it is a nursery rhyme. I had to call Aunt Becca to teach it to us. I goes like this.... (I think)


There was one little girl with one little curl

Right in the middle of her forehead.

And when she was good, she was very very good

But when she was bad she was horrid



Hailey and I have been practicing it today.


Sorry about all the pictures. I haven't had her pictures taken anywhere (not even a quick trip to JCpenney) in a long time. Plus I am trying to learn how to use my camera and become a better photographer.




Nana, I know you will appreciate Hailey's "cheesy smile" that she likes to give you on the webcam all the time.






I know by now you're thinking I really did stage this whole curl thing because it looks too perfect. Well, I DIDN'T. Nope, I didn't curl it or anything. She just has absolutely awesome hair. She didn't get that from me!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didn't get that from her dad either?????? MELANIE???

JOHN - YOUR HUSBAND

Jess said...

hahaha...john's funny. but it really is the cutest curl ever. every time i see pictures of her and kate i can't beleive how big they are! See you guys soon!! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Melanie, John came from a family of curly hair don't let him kid you. I had real curly hair until I had babies. I remember hating the rain because my hair turned into little springs. Becca also had curly hair until she found out how to straighten it with a hair blower. Curly hair is adorable and I am happy you captured it. Love ya, mom heiner

Anonymous said...

you got the slide thing working