Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Playset!!!

BEFORE

Ok, so we bought a new swing/slide playset and it sat in our garage for a couple months until we could get our fence up. Then John and I went to put it up and realized what a daunting task it was. We started getting everything out in the late afternoon and didn't get very far when John had to leave at 3:00 in the morning for a week on a business trip to California. (He is still gone so I will be making "daddy update"posts until he gets back). Anyway, I ended up hiring a couple of the young men in our ward to put this giant thing together. They did an awesome job and we couldn't be happier!!!!
AFTER


Hailey can't get enough of it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got home from camp meetings tonight and saw the new blog update. I loved seeing Hailey out swinging in her new playground set! We can't wait to get out there for a visit in July. Hailey is going to have alot of little neighborhood friends coming over to enjoy all the fun!
Love,
Mom,

Anonymous said...

Dear Hailey,
I love your new swing set and slide. I'm excited to come and see you in July. I will play on the playground set with you when I get there...Okay?
Love,
Aunt Annie