Monday, August 6, 2007

Good bye for Now
Just a little post to say we are going on vacation. Yahooooo!!!! Our flight leaves at 6:00 am (yes that means we will be leaving the house at about 3:45, uggh) to take us to Salt Lake. From the 8th to the 11th we are staying at John's cabin in American Fork canyon for the Heiner family reunion. Then we fly off to Florida for a week to stay at a house by Clearwater beach for the Rigby family reunion. We can't wait to be with family! For now I better get some major packing done. Until I get some time in Florida (where we will have internet) we're saying good bye for a little while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie,
We are so excited to see you this upcoming week. Good luck with all the packing...it's never my favorite thing but I love the outcome. Hope all goes well with your flights. Have fun with the Heiner family and please tell them hello from the Rigbys'.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Melanie! Jana Dalby here...from good ole UT. I just found your blog page link. Your kids are so darling and so are you. I hope everything is going great for you guys. Sounds like a sweet vacation coming up. When are we going to get to visit you guys???
For an update, we are building a home in a development called Daybreak in South Jordan. I am sooo excited but it seems so far away....
Kids are growing and doing great. Steve loves being a seminary teacher rather than a door to door salesman! Go figure!
Take care and keep smiling!
love, Jana

Hanna said...

Oh sure, I finally get back and you're off now!

I miss you tons - can't wait to read all about your adventures. :)