Sunday, May 25, 2008

If You Need an AWESOME Photographer....I Know a Few





On my little trip to Idaho I had one of my good friends take pictures of my girls. They are amazing!!!!!!! I added just a few to my blog (I can't even begin to add ALL of my favorites because frankly there are too many!!!!) For now you can check out her website and get an idea of just how cute the pictures turned out. click HERE. By the way, my hubby wants you to know he is ticked off.........there are so many great ones he can't choose which ones to frame and put in his office! Ha,ha. Thank you so much to a wonderful photographer and sweet friend for putting up with us!


While we were in Sun Valley my cousin (also a very gifted photographer) asked my girls to be her "models" for a project she was putting together. The pictures she took are seriously amazing too! Click HERE to check them out. You may have to scroll down a little on both websites to find their pictures. Thank you so much both of you!


In other news, I am home from my trip to Idaho! Two weeks went by fast!

7 comments:

Jess said...

oh my beautiful!! they really are amazing. i'm glad you are home safe and i know john is happy you are back! i say this all the time but i DO need to come to indiana.

Lisa said...

Mel the pictures of your girls are gorgeous! I saw them on Chant's site as well and have looked at them all probably 100 times. What darling girls.

Rachel said...

They are such beautiful pictures! Glad you had a good time in Idaho. Rachel

Cortney said...

These pictures are wonderful. I'm so glad you take the time to have photographs like this done. You will never regret it. And your girls will love them when they're older too! I'm so glad Jason told me about your blog. :) Now I can catch up and feel a little more connected. We sure wish we could see you all!

Myklind said...

Mel, Those pictures are so beautiful!! Your girls are so cute! You look so cute in your glamour shot also!! I can totally see the dilema of decided which ones to have framed.

Грозный said...

Hi Mel--I've seen your name on a couple different people's pages and I just wanted to say hello and tell you how BEAUTIFUL you and your little family are. It's good to hear that good things happen for good people :)!! I hope all continues to go well and if you want to check out my page it's shunsaker.blogspot.com Take care!!--Steph p.s. What happened to those cute bunnies..I'm sort of a PETA activist :)

The Dunns said...

Mel-

Hi I love the pics Chant took of your darling little girls. She is talented isn't she! I am jealous I didn't have her take any of my girls when I was down there. I am also very sad we can't ever be home at the same time. I miss you and love being able to stay in touch. Hope you are well!
Love-Carly