Thursday, October 15, 2009

Talk About Cute



Lilly got spoiled in the blanket department thanks to my two wonderful moms! My mom made this beautiful baby quilt and my mother-in-law made the gorgeous polka dot ruffle blanket. I can't get enough of them! It's all about the simple pleasures in life right?














Lilly was crying on the bed the other day and Hailey jumped up, cuddled up next to her and started patting her bum. Hailey said she was "burping her." Lilly calmed right down and fell asleep on her.


6 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Love the new pictures. Your moms quilt is beautiful and the kids look great. I sure do miss them. Oh, I would love a big hug from them now

The Sullengers said...

Cute blankets - so talented. That is so sweet about Lily falling asleep! So precious!

Logan and Lisa said...

I LOVE the quilts Mel. So good to see some updates of little Lilly. What a cutie!

Beverly said...

Your two blankets are just beautiful and so are the girls!!

Denise Rigby said...

How sweet to see how Lilly has two big sisters who will love her so much. The pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad you liked the quilt we made for Lilly. Love, Mom

April said...

Mel it has been so long. Congrats on your new addition. She us just as beutiful as your other girls. Oh fun to have 3 girls.