Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three Years Old


 My sweet Kate, I love you!! I can't believe you are already three. It's hard to believe we have lived in Indiana your entire life thus far. You are the girliest of girls and you never cease to amaze me with your countless wardrobe changes. Yes, you are stubborn, but also very sweet.
 Thanks to our amazing friends Megan, Roberta, and Makayla you had a beautiful barbie cake. We had a blast celebrating your birthday with Aunt Becca and cousin Addie. To my little princess, here's to another fun-filled year of dresses, sparkly shoes and lots of dancing.


































9 comments:

Heathelyn said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kate!!

Ang said...

I can't believe our girls are THREE! Kate looks so cute... wow she has grown up! They both have. Can you believe it's been that long since we lived so close to each other and were able to watch them grow together? Sad that those times have passed, but happy to watch them change.

Edwards Family said...

What an awesome cake! I love how Kate matched with her cake. She is so cute. I can't believe she is 3 already.

Logan and Lisa said...

Happy birthday Kate! I wish I could have been there to your party. I LOVE your dress and princess cake.

Your Aunt Lisa

Hanna said...

That cake and that dress are both ridiculously cute! I seriously love the femininity that oozes from those girls of yours. It was good to talk to you the other day, if only for a second. Kyle postponed his interview in Indy - but I'll call you when we finally have a date. I would LOVE to see you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how sweet Kate looks in her "Fancy Nancy" dress. Kate is such a great shopper, finding all the girly outfits while you are shopping. I'm so glad she had a great birthday. It seems like only yesterday Kate was a little baby. How fast time flies! Love, Mom and Dad Rigby

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe how cute Katie looks in her "Fancy Nancy" dress.

Charisa and Trent said...

She is an absolute doll!! Love the dress! Love the cake! All of your girls are absolutely darling!!

Zwick family said...

How did you make that cute cake? I went to high school with your sister-in-law, Deb Heiner. We were friends at AF High. Anyway, my daugther's birthday is coming up and I really want to make her a cute cake like this for it.

Andrea (Zwick) Fredric