Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kate

 Kate has said some pretty funny things lately. Today Lilly spit up on her hand. Kate seemed a little mad and annoyed. I told her it was ok and helped her wipe her hand off.
About ten minutes later as I was doing her hair she said, "Lilly spit up on my hand."
I replied, "I know, she didn't mean to."
Kate's answer, "Let's put her in the dungeon."

I don't know where she came up with this one either, but anytime she is mad at me she says, "I'm going to put you in the fire with snakes."

Don't ask me where she learns this stuff, because I have no idea.

6 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Has her dad been watching "Indiana Jones" with her lately.

Heathelyn said...

Holy cow! That is HYSTERICAL!!!

Kate and Cole said...

hahahaahah!! that is hilarious! If you think that's weird, have you ever read my list of things my kids say on my blog? They are very very strange creatures...

Jason and Amy said...

no worries Mel, she is afterall, the middle child..that's just what they do..Gracie is an "influence" i am sure. :-)

Jess said...

oh my gosh that is so funny!! that made my night. gio said it's the funniest thing he has heard all day. he is still laughing.

denise rigby said...

what an imagination! So funny. Leave it to Kate. It may be middle sister syndrome.