Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our New Puppy Toby


When we came home from our trip to Idaho we met our new little puppy Toby. Hailey loves when we read her books and one book in particular was about a little puppy named Toby. She said it so cute that we knew exactly what the name of our next puppy would be. TOBY!!!







Hailey can't get enough of Toby. She played with him all day today.

I had to take a picture of our brand new fence!!! I can't explain how happy I am to have a fence for privacy but mostly to keep Hailey enclosed! (that is until she learns how to open the gate on the side of the house.)





I chuckled when Hailey saw Toby poop she said, "Good Job Toby!" (she has all of the potty training praise memorized).


After a brand new puppy and a brand new fence I feel ready to play outside this summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Melanie,
Hailey looks so cute with new little puppy Toby! Thanks again for coming to Rexburg to visit and to celebrate Emily's graduation. It was truly a labor of love to travel all the way with two little ones. Thank-you John for the wonderful Mother's Day gift to Melanie, since our whole family got to enjoy the gift! It was really special to have all our children under one roof for the week-end.
Love,
Mom

Jess said...

I want to eat Toby's face because he is so cute!! I still can't beleive how grown up Hailey looks! It's so crazy!

Meg said...

Toby is sooooo cute! It looks like you had so much fun in Idaho- I can't wait to head there in a few weeks. I hope someday to make it out your way :-)

Ashley said...

I can't believe you have a puppy!!! Jim did that to me once when I went away for a weekend...I still haven't forgiven him ;)

So weird to see Ryan! Tell him hi for me :)