Friday, August 21, 2009

35 Weeks and Counting


 I can't believe I am almost there! Although this pregnancy hasn't been an easy one, having a new sweet baby will make it all worth it. I have to see my doctor twice a week because of my constant blood pressure issues, but so far I have been truly blessed and everything looks fine. I'm sure when my blood pressure spikes I will either have to go on bed rest or they will have to induce me. I was induced two weeks early with Hailey and almost three weeks early with Kate because of pregnancy induced hypertension, so we will see what happens with baby number three! I'm trying to take it easy so that this baby can cook as long as possible.  I'm hoping everything will be just fine!
   My friend Kasi who is an amazing photographer took some pictures to document my growing belly. Kasi, thank you so much! They are awesome pictures other than the fact that they have me in them, ha, ha, ha. Check out Kasi's photography blog HERE

    










11 comments:

Gage said...

Love them. You look gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Hey big sis you look so beautiful as always Love Annie

Logan and Lisa said...

Mel- you look beautiful! You are glowing. Can't wait to see your baby girl.

Mason Manor said...

Mel! As always, you look beautiful! Thanks for posting pics of your cute tummy! It's so fun to see them. I hope it all goes well these last few weeks. Hang in there! We'll be so excited to see posts of your new little baby.

Ang said...

You look great Mel! I can't believe how far along you are... holy cow. We're all just having babies right now, huh?! :) Good luck with the hypertension issue. I'll be thinking about you. My baby is about to come any day. Love you cuz - you look beautiful!

Heathelyn said...

Wow! I can't believe how good you look this far into your pregnancy. I'm a bit jealous. LOL. Seriously, great pics!

Charlotte said...

Those were great! It's like looking at a model for a pregnancy magazine!

You look beautiful.

Rebecca said...

You are so beautiful. I miss you!!! and wish we could have been there for more of the pregnancy. Keep us posted.

Ashley said...

Um, did I even know you were pregnant? what is WRONG with me!!!!

Beautiful pictures :)

Edwards Family said...

Melanie, those pictures are gorgeous!!! Kasi did such a good job! I really cannot wait to see your new baby. I'm so excited that I'll actually be around and be able to hold her, yeah! Thanks so much for talking to me the other night, I really feel so much better. We really need to plan our trip to Lowes before you have this baby. Thanks for being such a great friend and now neighbor :)

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

I can not believe hot good you look Melanie! One hot mama! Hope all is weel and I can't wait to see pics of that little princess soon!!