Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rexburg 
Part 2

 I never thought I'd say it, but we had a blast at Bear World. The bears, the petting zoo, the free rides...the girls were in heaven! Thank you Dad!









 Yes, that is my little Kate crying because that goat butted her in the bum. A pretty memorable moment for us.
 And the crying continues....





 Hailey was a little worried about this ride at first but she jumped on, and then Kate jumped on.  I just wish I hadn't been so pregnant!
 I had to include this cute picture of Lisa and Logan because this is the day before Lisa went into labor. 

 Of course we had to spend some time being crafty so Lisa, my Mom and I sewed these darling burp rags out of cloth diapers. 

1 comment:

Ang said...

Oh... I'm a bit jealous right now. There's no place like Rexburg, ID. Looks like you had so much fun. Do you know how much I would give right now to go to the cabin and the Playmill? Ahh... memories. Good times. And how fun for you and Lisa to now both be mommies.