Monday, August 31, 2009


Fair Oaks Cow Farm

 We decided that for John's birthday weekend we would get out of town and visit that's right..... a COW farm. Don't laugh, we had an absolute blast! We actually spent the weekend at our favorite little hotel in Lafayette that has an indoor water park and then drove 45 minutes to this huge farm filled with all kinds of activities. Not only did we go on a tour that showed us how they milked the cows, we saw an actual calf being born! The food was delicious. John especially love the havarti cheese while the girls digged the cookies and cream ice cream. Happy 28th Birthday Babe, I LOVE you!  








3 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

That looked like so much fun to just get away and visit a new place. What a fun family weekend! Happy Birthday John. Hope you like the present we got you. sorry it's late, but since it's a new suitcase, I thought I'd pack it up and bring it when I come out to help Melanie.

Arlene Heiner said...

That looks like so much fun. (Oh, after I typed this I saw that Denise said the say thing, well, great minds think alike). It must have been cool watching the delivery--it probably reminded John when we use to stay up all night waiting for the colts to be born

Charlotte said...

I love Fair Oaks dairy! They have the best cheese. Glad John had a fun birthday. :0)