Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Little Miss Personality


I just had to share this picture of my little copycat. Everything now is "I dooo-ning it" (also known as "I doing it"). I can't help Hailey with anything or she gets mad at me. Her list of favorite things to do BY HERSELF include, putting her own shoes on (always on the wrong feet of course), pulling up her own underwear and brushing her teeth. Today she took off the outfit I had just put on her and managed to put her swimsuit on backwards with her sandals on the wrong feet and a skirt pulled up to her chest that was inside out. I didn't catch that picture. Too bad.
By the way, I feel like I am wasting my life away watching my endless list of TV shows. I love American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Lost and Prison Break (which is over for the season). Anybody have ideas on who is going to win A.I.? Dancing with the Stars? Thoughts on Melinda D. getting voted off?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Melanie,
I love the new picture of Hailey driving with her sunglasses on!
I'm so excited to see all of you especially to watch Hailey do everything all be herself. I hope she will let her Nana do a few things for her. It's going to be so fun and I just hope the flight will be okay!
Love, MOM

Hanna said...

Too cute!! I love that "I'm 2 going on 16" age.

About the running. You've got to find a buddy that you can force to do it with you :p That's the only motivation that can get me out the door at 6 a.m. Next time we're neighbors we can help get eachother going. (like that? NEXT time - like we were ever neighbors before??? . . . although, I *do* remember some half-hearted efforts to "up our endurance" for Jazz Attack resulting in us jogging for about 3 minutes, then walking the rest of the way to my house or yours. *sigh* good times!)

Jess said...

Mel...so first of all i love your blog and i'm sitting here at work reading it all day...oops! but anyway, LOST ends tomorrow!! I can't beleive it...it was just starting to get good!