Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Snow in May??
Oh ya, we're in Rexburg


I woke up to find snow in the yard. The joys of weather in Idaho.



It was fun to visit Andrea and see her new house.



Andrea and I both lived in Utah for a while and before we knew it I was moving to Indiana and she was moving to Idaho. We went from living 15 minutes apart to multiple states apart.



Hailey lays one on Logan.

We stopped at Ross (our favorite store) for a day of shopping. (they don't have Ross stores in Indiana so I made sure I enjoyed every second of it ).

Hailey didn't have trouble finding the famous Rigby candy drawer.



Lisa used to wear this polka dot skirt almost everyday when she was little. Seeing it on Hailey made me all kinds of sentimental.


What do ya know, another photo session. Can you blame us?








To finish off our eventful day we attended Annie's voice concert. Annie sang a solo and did such an awesome job. She sang "Where is Love" from Oliver. The cutest thing happened when Annie was singing another song with two other students. Hailey got worried that Annie had left her chair to go up and sing. Hailey followed Annie up to the front and hugged her leg while she sang. I'm so glad my wonder-camera-mom got the shot in time.


John, I just had to take a picture of two of our favorite little sunday school students that we used to teach. I got a little tap on the shoulder at the voice recital and turned around to see them standing there. I almost didn't recognize them they have grown up so much. Can you believe how big they are now!!



2 comments:

Meg said...

Mel- seeing all your fun pictures makes miss Rexburg and all our old memories. I can't believe it's been so long since we have all been together... Well I am glad to see that you are enjoying your time home.

Our Family said...

Hello Heiners! We had to laugh at the picture when Haily came and hugged Annie. We will look more on you blog more often. -Sommers