Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tag, You're It !
Meg sent this to me and I thought it was fun to fill out. Anyone who wants to do the same feel free!
1. Comics or novels? Novels, at least when I'm not changing a poopy, nursing a baby, managing a two-year old temper tantrum, filling up ANOTHER sippy cup with apple juice, or cleaning up toys.
2. Neat or slob? Neat, on good days. Overall I'd like to say I'm pretty darn organized. I live by the saying, "A place for everything, and everything in its place." Even if toys and dirty diapers are strewn all over the floor I am pretty quick to clean up. I've realized with two little ones I don't sit down for long anymore.
3. Chocolate or peanut butter? Chocolate. I crave it more than I did before I started having babies.
4. Cold or Hot? I've lived in Idaho my entire life until just a couple years ago and I've learned to love the cold. Don't get me wrong I love basking in the sun as much as anyone. But I also love cuddling up in a blanket with hot chocolate and watching a good flick when there is a bad blizzard outside. I'm sure if I moved to a warmer climate I'd probably never turn back.
5. Talk or sleep? Talk. I'm a gabber and a night owl.
6. Being told you're loved, having time spent with you, getting a present, having something done for you, being touched. Which describes your greatest need? Having time spent with me. John and I went for a ride on his motorcycle the other night for our date. I was singing "I want a C oo oo oo ool Rider" the whole time. (Grease 2). I feel like a new woman after some good old time together.
7. Which is your least favorite season? Don't have one. I love every season. Spring because I loving seeing all of the new growth plus it's not too hot for long walks. Summer because I can attempt to get a tan and I love the smell of barbeques. Fall because I love seeing the colors of the leaves changing (especially in Utah up American Fork Canyon). Winter, because like I said before I love bundling up inside, but also because of Christmas and snow skiing.
8. Do you like your photo being taken? Yep, I'm your regular supermodel (ha, ha).
9. Have you ever blabbed a secret when you said you wouldn't? Ok, who hasn't?
10. Who do you think has the most interesting life in your social (blog) group? Meg, she lives in New York and runs marathons, and Hanna, she lives in Mexico with three kiddies!!
11. Do you ever fantasize about having a different life? No!
12. Have you ever had to start your life all over again? No!
13. What are the three most important things to look for in a relationship? One that is built on friendship, and one that includes love and trust.
14. Words, tone and delivery, or body language: Which do you absorb first? Which is the most important? I absorb and remember the tone and delivery of what someone says. The words chosen are most important.
15. Are you a good communicator? For the most part, I'm no expert, that's why I'm still in the process of perfecting this trait.
16. Do you think you talk too much? Sometimes, especially if I am passionate on a topic.
17. Can you handle the truth? Not really, I'm too sensitive of a person. But it is good for me to hear it. I need to toughen up.
18. How often do you cry? All the time. I'm way too emotional.
19. What sound annoys you the most? I agree with Meg, when someone eats with their mouth open.
20. Where did your pet get its name? We named Lucy after an English bulldog that we were going to buy before her but couldn't because we were living in an apartment. His name was Louie. We loved that name and even though we couldn't get him at the time we wanted to name our first dog after him. We were able to buy a female bulldog soon after but we couldn't name her a boy's name so we improvised. LU-CY.
21. Would you rather be single, dating, engaged or married? Married. I love my hubby!
22. Significance, self-worth, security. Which is more important? Self-worth for sure.
23. If you could have one super hero power, what would it be? I would be Elasti-girl on the Incredibles. If my little girls were crying in the other room I could stretch my arms and grab them while I stayed sitting down. Think of all the things I could multi-task!! I could do one heck of a leap and be super flexible too.
24. Do you think you are a good driver? Yes, although I just got a speeding ticket.
25. Why do you go to work? My work includes two little ones. I do it because I love being a mommy.
26. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Lindsay, third grade. She is the reason I know my times tables.
27. Who's survey would you most like to see? Hanna, Ashley, Melissa, Shanda, and Andrea.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVED IT! I love learning about you all over again! Things seem to change a little bit from junior high, high school and college :-) Miss you girl.

Hanna said...

That was super fun to read. I followed suit in my own blog.

:)