Monday, May 21, 2007

Our Trip to Rexburg

(I would just like to thank my sweet husband for the best Mother's Day present ever. A plane ticket to see family in my favorite little place in the world. Rexburg, Idaho.)

Nana and Lisa picked us up at the Idaho Falls airport. Hailey screamed "Nana!!!!" as she bolted through these doors, pulling her little pink suitcase. (way to melt Grandma's heart Hailey).


A Joyful Reunion!!


Aunt Li Li with Hailey at the airport
Nana with Baby Kate

Hailey found an old dance costume and danced around in it for us




Emily has grown up so much! I think she might outgrow me. I can't believe she is graduating this week.


Lisa is the best Aunt ever!!! She loves helping with the kids.


We had to take a Sunday picture in front of our favorite blossom tree at Nana's house. The blossoms seemed to match Hailey's dress.







Our Seminary Graduate!!! Isn't she beautiful!! Kudos to Ross dress for Less!!



Seminary Graduation with Emily

Proud Grandpa

My favorite Seminary teacher Brother Carter and his daughter. It was so fun to talk to him.

The whole family (including Logan, Lisa's husband) at Seminary Graduation

Annie bent down to grab something and Hailey jumped on top of her.

We went to Jamba Juice after a good workout at World's Gym. Hailey had fun at the little Gym day care while we ran and lifted weights.

*I will be updating our blog frequently while we are here in Rexburg so my sweet hubby can keep updated. Don't get sick of pictures just yet, there are plenty more to come. We are having a blast hanging out with our fun family!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for thinking of me. I really do miss my girls - I just hate an empty house. Can't wait to get you all home. - John

Anonymous said...

Melanie
I loved the pictures. I think it is so great that you can be with Emily at her graduation. The girls are so so darling and I love them. Tell you family "Hi". I'm getting a card off to Emily, I'm just a little pokey. She is a beautiful young women. Love Arlene

Hanna said...

Awwww, a "keep daddy updated" post! I love it!

Mel, your whole family is so beautiful. It just warms up my heart to see you all. I'm glad you get to go "home" to see them all. There is no better feeling!! (18 days and counting until I get to go to my "home", too.)

Anonymous said...

hey mel, I just wanted to tell you thank- you so much for comeing to my graduation it ment so much for me for you to come with your to little beautiful girls!! sorry thats is very late!!! you been the best big sister to me, love you so much!! o I love your blog it is so nice to look at it once in a while!! love ya lots you little sis emily:)