Sunday, July 8, 2007

Indianapolis Indians Baseball Game



We had so much fun going to the Indians game this weekend. Thanks to our awesome neighbors....again, they let us crash their party. THANK YOU!! We had so much fun! The second we got to the game Jason gave Hailey some yummy candy. It's easy to see why Jason is Hailey's favorite, (after her daddy of course).

Gracie and Hailey being cute as usual.

Don't worry Amy, as far as the pictures go, I'll have them printed out and delivered to you in person. I've got your back!

I know, I know, I get a little carried away with the picture taking. But hey, when they are this cute it is just way too much fun!

Taylor, where were you when I was taking this picture?

Ok, this picture takes the cake. John bought Hailey an ice cream cone and when Benjamin saw it we had a dilemma. Benjamin only likes vanilla ice cream so after reminding Hailey to share they both picked a side and took a lick....at the same time.



Hailey and Daddy and the yummy ice cream cone


Jason just chillin' taking care of babies.

Kate is fascinated with grass, mostly she just likes to eat it. I snapped a picture of her new found love.



A quick picture of Amy and me.


I was trying to figure out lighting with my camera and Gracie decided she wanted to pose for me.

Kate eating Amy's face





Cute pic of John and Hailey
We had such a fun day! Let's do it again sometime!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

John & Melanie, it looks like you have some great friends there--that makes me happy when you are so far away. We love you mom Heiner

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean that it makes me happy that you are so far away, I meant it makes me happy that you have friends you are close to because you are far away--I felt I needed to clarify.

Love ya tons mom heiner

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

aawww...those pictures are too cute! you're little family is the cutest. hey...who knows spanish in the family?

Ang said...

Love the new tunes. You guys are so cute!

The Greenwoods said...

heys its Dee and Haiey we just saw your blog on aubrey and bens!!! we are so excited you guys have one too. we miss you guys !!! keep in touch. hope you dont mind i added you to are blogging list

Arlene Heiner said...

I think I just figured out how to leave a comment

Rachel said...

Hey Mel, thanks for checking out my blog, I was so excited to see comments!! I love your pictures too. Hailey is getting so big I can't believe it. Rachel