Friday, July 27, 2007

My "Sweet" Husband
If you couldn't tell from the last couple of posts, I haven't had the best couple of days this past week. Not because of anything in particular, just some blue days that most all mother's go through. (My 4th case of mastitis and constant migraines haven't helped my mood....not to mention the swing in hormones from having a baby in general) Anyway, my sweet husband came home with a strawberry cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and some AWESOME perfume called Bond #9 from Saks 5th Avenue. It is soooooo good. I love you Babe, thank you!!

My Yummy Cheesecake!

10 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Mel, I'm proud to call him my son. You deserve some pampering - you are the greatest. I hope you get feeling better and things start looking up.

Arlene Heiner said...

John, good job

Jess said...

that's so cute! I would say john needs to give gio some tips, but we acutally just went shopping tonight and he got me some cute shoes...so i'm happy. But I'm really excited to see you all in just a little while! Kate and Hailey are so cute...i know I say this all the time, but they are getting so big I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

John, Thanks for taking such good care of your wife. That cheesecake looked yummy! We loved being with you guys.
See Ya soon in Florida!
Rigby Family

The Greenwoods said...

ok I am so jealous! Cheesecake Factory is my very favorite. What a sweet husband.

Melissa said...

I can't wait to smell you tommorrow!!

Ashley said...

Wow, can we trade? Mine just hands me a bottle of prozac!

Beautiful pictures Mel, it kills me how much your your girls look like you and your sisters, beautiful!

Rachel said...

Ahhhh (sorry you can't hear the intonation the way Lucy does it). That is really sweet, great job John and Mel I hope you're feeling better, I definitely know that feeling of letdown when someone leaves and you know it'll be awhile before you see them again, but it always comes before you know it! Hugs, Rachel

Emily said...

Cute pics!!

Lisa said...

What a cute husband. Mel, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately. I love your blog, you take such great pictures!